Caleb, I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am to have you as my boyfriend. I don't know if i could have survived yesterday without you! You were the one that recognized my symptoms are serious, you were the one who drove me to the hospital, you were the one who protected me and kept me safe. I don't really remember a lot from last night because of the morphine, but I do remember you holding my hand while you wrote notecards. Even though you needed to study, I came first. I knew that you would always be there if I needed someone to hold me. You helped hold me up so I didn't fall out of bed when I passed out those times, you talked to the doctors for me. I wasn't too scared because I knew you would be there beside me. And, you reminded me that God was with us as well, praying the entire time. It was so frightening, and I'm happy to know that I can count of you even in the unpleasant times. Hopefully I will be kind this time since I won't be on the hydrocodone, because you deserve a patient who trusts you and doesn't tear you down. I am so sorry for the way I acted last time, and the way I have been acting the past couple of days. I love you so much!
~Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment