I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated you coming all the way to see me and take Caleb and I out to dinner! This means so much to me, I can hardly tell you! You went hours out of your way to spend a few with us! Thank you for being so generous with your time, I know how valuable it is for you. I miss you, mom and the girls so much - I can't wait to see you all! Also, thank you for trying to help me get to Greece! This means more than you know. I couldn't do this on my own, and for you to put your hard earned money towards something you will never see, makes me realize how much you love and care for me. I know it's gonna be a terrible money stretch for all of us, but you are willing to take that risk. I love you daddy, and I know I take you for granted a lot. You are the model man that I want my husband to be like some day, I hope you know that. I'm excited to see you soon,
Love,
~Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment